First Public Dialogue at Rajghat
Thursday, November 21, 1985
- Why do you separate life, daily living, from your ideas of the spiritual?
- Why are you conditioned? Why do you accept this?
- We create an image about another, depending on our temperament, depending on our knowledge, depending on our illusions, depending on our fantasies.
- What do you mean by 'related'? 'I am related to him' - what does that mean?
- Why do we divide the spiritual and the mundane?
- If you put a question to the speaker, the question itself has vitality, energy, not the answer, because the answer is in the question.
- Q: The various centres of Krishnamurti Foundation India constantly and continuously say that they are the centre of K's teaching. So now when we have Buddhist teaching, Christ's teaching and Krishnamurti teaching, are these so-called teachings of K going to meet the same fate those of Buddha and Christ?
Series: As long as there is a meditator there is no meditation