Third Conversation with Dr Allan W. Anderson in San Diego, California
Tuesday, February 19, 1974
- Third conversation with Dr. Allan W. Anderson
- Q: What does it mean to be serious?
- In the word communication is implied the art of listening.
- The art of listening demands a quality of attention in which there is a real sense of having an insight as we go along each second.
- Communication implies that we must be at the same level at the same time, with the same intensity walking together on the same road thinking together in the same tongue observing together, sharing together otherwise there is no communication.
- Responsibility means total commitment. The world is in a mess and it's my responsibility living in this world as a human being who has created this mess to be serious about its resolution
Series: A Wholly Different Way of Living