Fourth Conversation with Dr Allan W. Anderson in San Diego
Tuesday, February 19, 1974
- Fourth conversation with Dr. Allan W. Anderson
- What is responsibility in human relationship?
- What is your responsibility for human growth, human culture, human goodness?
- What is your responsibility to the earth?
- When you feel responsible for a child there is a flowering of real affection and care and you don't train him or condition him to kill another for the sake of your country.
- Human beings are now conditioned to be irresponsible.
- What are the serious people going to do with the irresponsible people?
- If you show me how irresponsible I am, what responsibility means you care for me.
- When there is total responsibility in which freedom and care go together the mind has no image in relationship at all.
Series: A Wholly Different Way of Living