Third Public Talk at Brockwood Park
Saturday, September 2, 1978
- Is freedom the opposite of prison, of bondage, of repression? Is freedom to do what you like?
- As long as we live in opposites, jealousy and non-jealousy, the good and the bad, the ignorant and the enlightened, there must be this constant conflict in duality.
- Is love being attached to a person, to a country, to an idea?
- Can you put aside attachment, dependence, and not become cynical, bitter, or withdraw and resist?
- Why do we suffer psychologically?
- Is it possible to put physical pain in its right place and not let it interfere with the psychological state of the mind?
- Why we are all so frightened of death?
Series: The Movement of Desire