Third Public Talk in Bombay
Saturday, February 9, 1985
- Is it possible to find out when our brain is confused, disorderly?
- Do you not share the sorrow of the rest of humanity?
- When you realise that you are the entire humanity, that is what love is. You will not kill another, you will not harm another. You move away from all aggression, violence and the brutality of religions.
- Our consciousness is shared, is one with all humanity. See the beauty of it, the immensity of it.
- Why is man perpetually seeking pleasure?
- What is the origin, the beginning of desire?
- What is discipline?
- Can there be an end to sorrow?
- Note: a total of 50 seconds of missing video is replaced by audio only.
- © 1985 Krishnamurti Foundation Trust
Series: That benediction is where you are