Second Question and Answer Meeting at Brockwood Park
Thursday, August 29, 1985
- Is it possible to be totally free of influence, to find the origin, the beginning of all things?
- Q1: Is there a faculty to see that there is no path to truth outside myself? What will give me the need, the energy to move in this direction?
- Q2: I am afraid to change. If I change, what will happen afterwards?
- Q3: How does one meet aggression and psychological attack from a close relative from whom one cannot escape?
- Q4: What do you say to people who seem to pick parts of what you say that fits their problems or interest and then discard the rest?
- Q5: There are many accounts of people following a particular discipline who come upon the immeasurable. Are they self-deluded, or have they come to this somehow despite their efforts?
Series: Facing a World in Crisis