Second Public Question and Answer Meeting at Brockwood Park
Thursday, August 30, 1984
- Q1: Is goodness or evil an outside agency, a force existing in the world, or only a projection of our thinking?
- Q2: Do your schools give the students an understanding of the total human problem?
- Q3: Would you enlarge on what you mean by saying that the future is now?
- Q4: Why do you not find value in prayer?
- Q5: When you are no longer physically with us, do we who understand your message, continue working on ourselves, or try to spread your teachings as we see it?
Series: The Ending of Sorrow