Third Public Talk in Madras
Saturday, January 3, 1981
- Is there an action not from experience?
- Only the mind that is confused chooses.
- Fragmentation is the essence of corruption.
- Have you seen the danger, as clearly as you see that of a tiger or a cobra, of this movement of thought?
- The division between the psyche and thought.
- Are we programmed to think we are individuals?
- Is there a movement which ends the programming?
- Critical scepticism is the essence of religion.
Series: Eight Public Meetings in Madras - 1981