First Public Talk in Madras
Monday, December 31, 1979
- There is outer and inner fragmentation.
- Who is going to change man?
- Have organisations of any kind helped?
- To go very far we must begin very near which is with ourselves.
- Is one aware of one's thoughts feelings, fears, pleasures?
- Can one listen purely without any distortion?
- Isn't there a responsibility to listen to the world and to your own anxiety, sorrow?
- Can you observe without any prejudice?
- To learn musn't the brain be free of knowledge?
- What is action in your life?
- In relationship, has knowledge any place at all?
- Can the brain only register what is necessary?
Series: Life is a Movement in Learning