Fifth Dialogue with Dr Allan W. Anderson in San Diego, California
Wednesday, February 20, 1974
- Fifth conversation with Dr. Allan W. Anderson
- Q: What is order in freedom?
- Unless we understand the nature and structure of disorder we can never find out what is order. How has the whole phenomenon of disorder come about?
- And what is order then?
- Is order something imposed, a discipline which is conformity, suppression, imitation?
- Is order acceptance, obedience?
- Unless we understand the movement of thought we cannot understand disorder.
- A mind that is caught in measurement can never find truth. Is it possible to look without measurement?
- Is it possible to live a life the whole of life living, acting, laughing, crying without a shadow of comparison?
Series: A Wholly Different Way of Living