Fourth Public Dialogue in Saanen
Saturday, July 31, 1976
- Q: Can we talk more about being a light to oneself?
- Is there a part of me where there is clarity, a sense of total freedom in which there is no confusion or conflict?
- Is it possible to see the totality of one’s consciousness, including that which is hidden, what you call the unconscious?
- You can see the totality only when there is no direction, no motive.
- Is good the opposite of evil?
- Note: a total of 2 minutes and 47 seconds of missing video is replaced by audio only.
- © 1976 Krishnamurti Foundation of America
Series: You are only aware now, or never