Second Seminar Meeting at Brockwood Park
Friday, September 14, 1979
- Q: What is correct action in a deteriorating world?
- The world is me and I am the world.
- In this disordered, violent society with its terror, confusion, misery, what am I to do as a human being, what is my action? Is there an action that is accurate, precise and not self-centred?
- Can I observe myself, which is the society without any distortion, without any illusion? I have prejudices of various kinds - opinions, prejudgements, experiences - to which my mind in memory is attached. What will make us, each one of us, drop our prejudices?
- Is the observer different from the bundle of prejudices? I change completely when I see the truth that the observer is that bundle.
Series: Seminar at Brockwood Park in 1979