Fourth Seminar Meeting at Brockwood Park
Saturday, September 16, 1978
- Q: What is the root of fear?
- When there is division, then thoughtis in operation. when there is no-observer, whois the very essence of thought wich is past, then there is only actually what is happening. Can that actuality, the fact, be observed without the movement of thought?
- Can you watch the moon without thought drawing a curtain accross it?
- As long as there is division there must be conflict. Is that division actual or is it artificially created by thought?
- Can thought be conscious of itself as a movement?
- Only when there is inattention does fear come. Does attention contain or hold thought? What is the quality of the brain when there is total attention?
Series: How can one be a light to oneself if there is any kind of dependence?