Eighteenth Dialogue with Dr Allan W. Anderson in San Diego, California
Wednesday, February 27, 1974
- Eighteenth conversation with Dr. Allan W. Anderson
- Q: What place has will in meditation?
- Can you be choicelessly aware of this movement of desire, control, will, action?
- Can you watch it? What is space?
- Do we have space? Can the mind have space?
- When the mind is occupied with family, with business, God, drink, or sex is there space?
- When knowledge occupies the whole field of the mind there is no space. And outward space is not going to give inner space.
- There is no silence when there is direction. Can the mind empty itself of its content?
- Can the mind, the brain, the body be really silent?
- When the mind is utterly silent what is the immeasurable?
- In silence, time stops.
Series: A Wholly Different Way of Living