Seventeenth Conversation with Dr Allan W. Anderson in San Diego, California
Thursday, February 28, 1974
- Seventeenth conversation with Dr. Allan W. Anderson
- Q: What is meditation?
- Do we accept the orthodox, traditional Christian, Hindu, Buddhist or Sufi meditation?
- Or could we honestly put away all that and ask what is meditation?
- To start from not knowing what meditation is. Then I'm free to flow in the enquiry.
- Is meditation divorced from daily living or does meditation cover the whole field of existence?
- In my enquiry am I awake or is the past so alive that it is dictating my life in the present? Is there a way of living without control?
- Can I live a life of meditation in which there is no control?
Series: A Wholly Different Way of Living