Twelfth Conversation with Dr Allan W. Anderson in San Diego
Monday, February 25, 1974
- Twelfth conversation with Dr. Allan W. Anderson
- What is love?
- Is love pleasure or the expression of desire?
- Is love the fulfilment of sexual appetite? Is love the pursuit of a desired end?
- Is love a thing that can be cultivated? Love has been identified with sex which means, basically, with pleasure. Why have we made sex such an enormous fantastic, romantic, sentimental affair?
- What is the relationship of joy, enjoyment and pleasure to love?
- To come upon this thing called love you must understand the place of pleasure.
- A mind that has been trained, sustained in this rotten social conditioning must first free itself before it can talk about love.
Series: A Wholly Different Way of Living