Fourth Public Talk in Bombay
Sunday, February 12, 1984
- What is freedom? The inward, authentic, deep sense of unshakeable freedom -- not from something -- what is that freedom?
- What is religion?
- It is the desire for comfort, for help that creates illusions.
- Who is the controller when you want to control your thought in meditation? When you are in business or anywhere else, who is the controller? Isn't it also part of thought?
- What is the source of desire?
- Conscious meditation is no meditation because it is born of desire.