First Conversation with Dr. Allan W. Anderson
Wednesday, February 16, 1972
- First Conversation with Allan W. Anderson
- Q: What is it that, as a renowned spiritual teacher, you would care to say you teach?
- Seriousness implies to have the capacity to examine very, very deeply and give your whole life to that examination.
- 'What is' can only be observed totally, read totally, understood totally, when there is no interpretation, no translation, no nuance according to my prejudices, inclinations, so that in this attention the 'what is' undergoes a radical change.
- If I have no image of you then I'm seeing you anew, fresh.
- Must one go through life with sorrow?
Series: Two Conversations with Dr. Alan W. Anderson