First Conversation with Dr Allen W. Anderson in San Diego, California 18 February 1974
Monday, February 18, 1974
- First conversation with Dr. Allan W. Anderson
- Q: Is there freedom in knowledge?
- It is our business as human beings to realize the enormous suffering misery, confusion there is in the world. Do we realize with all seriousness our responsibility to the whole of mankind?
- Do we see the basic factor that we are the world that the world is not separate from us?
- What place has knowledge, human experience in changing the quality of a mind that has become brutal violent, petty, selfish, greedy, ambitious? What place has knowledge in that?
- What are the limits of knowledge? Can the mind be free from the known not verbally, but actually?
Series: A Wholly Different Way of Living