Second Conversation with Dr Allen W. Anderson in San Diego, California 18 February 1974
Monday, February 18, 1974
- Second conversation with Dr. Allan W. Anderson
- Q: What place has knowledge in relationship?
- There must be freedom from the known otherwise the known is merely the repetition of the past, the tradition, the image.
- The observer is tradition, the past the conditioned mind that looks at things at itself, at the world.
- When the observer observes he therefore does so with memories experience, hurts, despairs, hopes with all that background of knowledge.
- Whenever he operates with that knowledge in human relationships there is division and therefore conflict.
Series: A Wholly Different Way of Living