Third Public Dialogue in Saanen
Friday, July 30, 1976
- Why do we judge, condemn, approve or accept? Why this constant movement of appreciation or depreciation?
- If I am afraid of death then I can’t inquire; that fear is going to warp my investigation.
- A human being dies, but sorrow and confusion as a vast field goes on.
- As long as you remain one foot in and one foot out of the stream of sorrow, you will never find out what is beyond death.
- A man who dies to everything will know what is eternal.
- Note: a total of 26 seconds of missing video is replaced by audio only.
- © 1976 Krishnamurti Foundation of America
Series: You are only aware now, or never