Fifth Public Talk in Madras
Saturday, January 10, 1981
- If the computer takes over, will we pursue pleasure endlessly or go inward?
- Is the brain losing its sensitivity?
- Knowledge may be the cause of our disorder. Is there a learning without time?
- The art of listening to oneself. Can one see without the word interfering and observe without accumulating knowledge?
- When you try to change "what is" aren't you caught in time?
- Does actual fear have any time or does thought introduce it?
Series: Eight Public Meetings in Madras - 1981