Fifth Public Dialogue in Saanen
Sunday, August 1, 1976
- Q: Could we discuss the question of awareness without following any particular system or practice?
- What is the function of a word?
- When there is awareness is there concentration?
- Q: Does freedom imply aloneness?
- What do we mean by the word ‘love’?
- To be free of attachment doesn’t mean its opposite, detachment.
- Attachment separates.
- Is there something sacred, holy in your life?
- Q: Why doesn’t one realise that the observer is the observed? What prevents it from taking place?
- Note: a total of 50 seconds of missing video is replaced by audio only.
- © 1976 Krishnamurti Foundation of America
Series: You are only aware now, or never