Wednesday, August 6, 1975
- Ninth Conversation with David Bohm
- Can there be a total perception which completely heals the brain?
- What benefit has culture?
- Does speech come before thought?
- Is it possible to say something without the operation of thought?
- Is there in the brain anything untouched by culture?
- Is attention a conscious process?
- Is love the factor of profound change?
- You explain all this, and you say that whatever the damaged brain - which is the result of thought and tradition and all the rest of it - whatever it does will produce further damage. So, because you point it out, I realize that. That is the first necessity - I realize it. Then, after I've realized it. you talk to me at a depth which thought has not touched. You planted a seed
Series: Truth and Actuality