Monday, December 15, 1980
- We are conditioned to fear and in examining that - investigating, looking, observing, questioning, not accepting - that conditioning is exposed.
- Can you think of fear which is not in relation to something?
- How will you prevent thought arising, which might create fear?
- Your mind is occupied most of the time with something or other.
- When it's not occupied, what happens?
- Through some occupation, you try to find security.
- Have you experienced or know when your mind is not occupied?
Series: Four Public Talk in Rishi Valley in 1980