Second Public Talk in Calcutta
Sunday, November 21, 1982
- What place has knowledge in human relationship?
- You have accepted thought as the only instrument man has. That instrument has created havoc in the world.
- Is there a new instrument totally different from thought, which thought has not touched at all?
- Have you ever tried to observe without the word?
- Have we destroyed our senses?
- What is desire? Why have people said to suppress it or deny it, if you cannot identify it with something greater?
- What is the cause of fear?
- Is there actually, factually, psychological time at all?
- When you are comparing, trying to become something else, you will never understand yourself as you are.
- Where there is a becoming, you must have psychological time. That becoming is illusory.
- © 1982 Krishnamurti Foundation Trust
Series: If you fundamentally change you affect the whole consciousness of man