Third Public Talk at Brockwood Park
Saturday, September 1, 1984
- Is there a morality that is not relative, not limited?
- Is there a freedom per se, for itself, not away from something or from something?
- Are we at all aware of the great suffering of humanity, of each one of us? Is there an instant ending of attachment? Suffering comes when there is self-centred pursuit. If one is free from that sorrow completely what effect has that on the world?
- If there is no radical change what is now will be tomorrow. Is there an instant ending of suffering?
- Finding out requires the energy of intelligence.
Series: The Ending of Sorrow