Third Public Talk in Madras
Saturday, January 6, 1979
- Is there psychological time at all? Then how do we deal with a problem?
- Is time involved in love? Is time, a movement in division, necessary?
- Can we change fundamentally, radically not through evolution, time?
- Can hurt be abandoned instantly?
- Can one act without effort, without time?
- Is there a perception which ends the image without allowing time?
- What takes place when you observe only the fact and do not invent the opposite?
- Can you resolve a problem as it arises?
- Are problems produced from a centre?