Second Public Dialogue in Saanen
Thursday, July 29, 1976
- Q: Could we talk about the nature of understanding?
- Insight implies a mind that is quiet, willing to listen, to go beyond the word and observe the truth of something.
- What is one’s responsibility with regard to another, when both are building images about themselves?
- When the observer realises he is the observed, then conflict, division and struggle comes to an end.
- Can one live without a motive?
- Why do we have direction in life?
- Note: a total of 23 seconds of missing video is replaced by audio only.
- © 1976 Krishnamurti Foundation of America
Series: You are only aware now, or never