Question and Answer Meeting in Bombay
Thursday, February 9, 1984
- Q1: What is beauty? Why do we like things that are beautiful?
- Q2: Is perception of the actual possible without the intervention of thought?
- Q3: How can one live with a husband who does not care?
- Q4: Is it necessary to marry in life? What is the physical relationship between man and woman?
- Q5: What is the difference between the brain and the mind?
- Q6: What is faith?
- Q7: If human consciousness is one, how is it that one person is happy and the other is unhappy?
- Q8: If the great religions of the world are not religions, what is then religion?