First Question and Answer Meeting at Brockwood Park
Tuesday, September 2, 1980
- Q1: You have spoken so much against organisations, so why do you have schools and foundations? And why do you speak?
- Q2: Is it always wrong or misguided to work with an enlightened man and be a sannyasi?
- Q3: You say that fundamentally my mind works in exactly the same way as everyone else. Why does this make me responsible for the whole world?
- Q4: When I listen to you there is an urgency to change. When I return home it fades. What am I to do?
- Q5: Is suffering necessary to make us face the necessity to change?
- Q6: My problem is I have a ten foot wall around me. It is no use trying to overcome it, so I ignore it. It is still there. What do I do?
- Q7: I derive strength from concentrating on a symbol. I belong to a group that encourages this. Is this an illusion?