Second Public Talk in Madras
Wednesday, January 1, 1986
- To inquire into love we must ask: what is energy?
- What is this energy, its origin, its source?
- How has it begun; who created it?
- Is there energy that is not contained within knowledge?
- What is the origin of fear?
- Can love exist where there is fear?
- What place in my life have death suffering, pain, anxiety, loneliness?
- What has suffering to do with time?
- Aren't experience, knowledge, thought, limited? Don't we live by thought?
- Is not consciousness made up of its content?
- Are we individuals at all?
- Is death the ending of all attachment? Can you experiment with it every day?
Series: Krishnamurti on Fear