Second Conversation with Father Eugene Shallert
Thursday, February 17, 1972
- Second Conversations with Eugene Schallert of the Society of Jesus
- Inwardly we're all in a state of confusion, that's the common ground of all humanity.
- Is there an answer when there is real perception?
- Now I have come upon something which is real, I have watched "what is" and moved from there. It is a living thing.
- To live you must die, dying every day to all that you have gathered, so that the mind is fresh every day. It is new.
- I must first understand what it means to live, not what it means to die.
- Death is perfect order because it is the ending of disorder, and the ending of disorder is to be aware of what is disorder, choicelessly.
- Then you can find out in that state what is the immeasurable.
Series: Goodness Only Flowers in Freedom