Tenth Conversation with David Bohm at Brockwood Park
Saturday, June 7, 1980
- Conversation with D. Bohm 10
- Is there an order which is not man-made?
- Can the brain ever be free from the impositions, pressures, wounds, bruises, all the trivialities of existence?
- Time is my whole existence. I take refuge in the past, which cannot be changed. Why does the brain accept this way of living, and why doesn't it break it down?
- As long as I have my roots in the past there cannot be order.
- If the universe is not of time, can the mind which has been entangled in time, unravel itself and so be the universe?
Series: The Ending of Time