Sixth Seminar Meeting at Brockwood Park
Tuesday, September 18, 1979
- Q: Can the individual ever be complete, whole?
- Can we perceive the whole movement of the individual in its activities and its organizations?
- If there is that insight and intelligence with love and affection what is the action of the mind in a world of violence?
- What is the quality of the mind that is no longer centred in itself? As long as there is self-centred activity occasional insight will not bring about a radical illumination of the centre.
- Is there such an action as insight that totally eliminates self-centred activity?
- Have I reached the point when I can do nothing psychologically? That means no activity of thought so that my brain, my thinking is entirely different.
Series: What is correct action in a deteriorating world?