Third Seminar in Madras
Thursday, January 4, 1979
- Can the brain in itself undergo a fundamental revolution?
- Can I look at my wife or husband without the burden of knowledge?
- Can the mind, without any pressure or motive, transform itself?
- How do you observe? As an outsider observing?
- We are wasting energy in conflict, struggle and opinions.
- When energy is not wasted as the observer and the observed, that energy explodes any issue.
- Up to now my wife and I are two different entities; the exploiter and the exploited are two different entities; the government and I; war and I. This division is most destructive.
- Where there is division there must be conflict. Who creates this division?
- When there is the realization that the image-maker is himself the image, if you bring your complete attention to that, the image-making ends.
- Note: Poor picture and audio quality from original recording
- © 1979 Krishnamurti Foundation Trust