Third Seminar Meeting at Brockwood Park
Thursday, September 14, 1978
- Q: Is it possible to be completely free of fear?
- There is physical fear and psychological fear.
- Are we aware of fear and our reactions to it? What do we actually do with that fear? Do we run away from it, suppress it, control it, or wait for some incident to resolve it, or accept it as part of life? Why do we wait? Why do we go through this process?
- I reject that anybody is going to solve my fear, Jesus or the priest or the Pope or the Archbishop or the analyst, or anyone.
- Can I face the fact that I am frightened, and not do a thing about it, just face it? If you face the fact then inquiries begin, real inquiries, not intellectual, verbal inquiries.
- You are investigating, exploring, and you understand it, have an insight into it, and resolve it completely.
Series: How can one be a light to oneself if there is any kind of dependence?