Saturday, October 11, 1975
- Twelfth Conversation with David Bohm
- Thought and the brain
- Can the brain free itself from all self-delusion?
- Why has the self become important?
- Can there be only sensation, thought, and no desire?
- Can desire - which brings illusion, self-deception and all the complications of changing desires - can the root of desire be dissipated?
- What prevents one from having a real insight? That is, seeing the truth of desire and therefore end it. Is it that we have never asked this question?
- When there is is no desire whatsoever then there is a totla revolutio, and that will affect the consciouness of man
- Is there a movement, an action that keeps the brain pure, uncontaminated?
Series: Truth and Actuality