Second Public Dialogue at Brockwood Park
Thursday, August 31, 1978
- Public Discussion 2
- What do we mean by learning?
- Is there a different way of learning which is not accumulative, which is not mechanistic, which is not all the time functioning on the past movement?
- I must be very, and terribly honest in myself to say I really don't know.
- Can I observe myself through relationship?
- I want to find out why I create images. Is it habit? Is it convenience? Is it immemorial conditioning?
- If there is the act of listening then there is no registration.
- When we are attentive the structure is non-existent.
Series: The Movement of Desire