First Public Talk at Brockwood Park
Saturday, August 26, 1978
- Action based on a past conclusion, however right, however worthy, is still from the past and therefore still limited in terms of time.
- Is there an action totally devoid of time?
- One must be free of knowledge to have immediate perception.
- Why do human beings live constantly in a state of fear?
- Thought is a movement based on past memories, past experiences, past knowledge.
- Can you look at fear, the actual sensation, without the word?
Series: The Movement of Desire