Second Discussion with Teachers at Rishi Valley
Saturday, December 7, 1985
- Is it possible to bring about a different quality of human beings?
- What is the relationship between student and teacher who are fragmented?
- Is correctness connected to goodness?
- Can you help the child feel secure in his relationship?
- What is it to flower inwardly?
- Can you let a question flower without responding to it?
- Can the mind be in a state of not knowing?
- Do you want to learn?
Series: Discussions with Teachers