First Question and Answer Meeting in Bombay
Tuesday, February 5, 1985
- Q1: In spite of all my love, care and attention, I don’t know where I lack in bringing up my daughter. Can you throw some light on the best way of educating a child?
- Q2: Why is it that we are not able to sustain attention for more than a couple of minutes?
- Question: Is it possible to know yourself when you are not related to anybody?
- Q3: Does suffering and enjoyment have any bearing on the previous life and deeds of present life?
- Q4: Is it possible to be aware with all your senses – eyes, ears, brain and so on – simultaneously?
- Q5: I don’t follow any doctrines and commandments of divine souls, so I fear they may do something wrong to me. I always feel uneasy and live in a fearing condition. Please guide and advise me.
- Note: a total of 1 minute and 21 seconds of missing video is replaced by audio only.
- © 1985 Krishnamurti Foundation Trust
Series: That benediction is where you are