Third Public Talk in Rajghat
Friday, November 22, 1985
- Is there another kind of learning which is not merely memorising?
- Why do we make such an immense effort to do anything?
- Can love exist where there is sorrow?
- Everyone on this earth, from the poorest to the richest, from the most powerful to the least powerful, suffers.
- Suffering is not yours, because everybody around you suffers.
- Why are we so frightened of death?
- Why can't I be free of my attachment, now?
- Religion has nothing whatsoever to do with rituals, with symbols.
- As long as there is a meditator, there is no meditation.
Series: As long as there is a meditator there is no meditation