Second Seminar in Madras
Wednesday, January 3, 1979
- Is it possible to bring about a deep psychological revolution?
- Human beings in their interrelationship have created this society. Can that interrelationship be transformed?
- Can thought be transformed?
- Who are the people who are going to change the system?
- As a human being, caught in this structure, capitalist or socialist, what is my right action?
- Our minds are conditioned to evolution. Is there a different approach to this problem?
- We think together when there is a tremendous crisis such as war. That is thinking about. Let us think together, not about something.
- Note: Poor picture and audio quality from original recording
- © 1979 Krishnamurti Foundation Trust