Second Public Talk at Rajghat
Tuesday, November 19, 1985
- What is beauty ?
- What happens to you at that moment when you look at the grandeur, the majesty of those mountains -- what do you feel? Do you for the moment, or for a few minutes, exist at all?
- The division in the world.
- What is desire, and why does it dominate us?
- Can sensation not be caught by thought?
- When there is time in between sensation and thought, an interval, you'll understand the nature of desire.
- What is the source of fear?
- All time -- the past, the present, the future -- is contained now.
- Do you see the importance that if there is no mutation now, today, you'll be exactly the same tomorrow?
Series: As long as there is a meditator there is no meditation