Thirteenth Conversation with Dr Allan W. Anderson in San Diego
Tuesday, February 26, 1974
- Thirteenth conversation with Dr. Allan W. Anderson
- Q: What is living?
- What actually is existence, living, this whole field of man's endeavour to better himself not only in the technological world but also psychologically?
- Man wants to be different he wants to be more than he is.
- Isn't the way we live most impractical an insane way of living destructive with utter indifference to the earth?
- Is this the way to behave to appreciate the beauty of living? Is there a way of living without conflict?
- As a human being am I ever conscious?
- And what is consciousness?
- Is consciousness its content?
- Is death a continuity of that consciousness?
- Or the ending of consciousness with its content?
Series: A Wholly Different Way of Living