First Public Talk in Bombay
Saturday, February 4, 1984
- To learn is like a river moving, renewing itself all the time.
- Can we observe what is happening in the world?
- What is the cause of wars?
- Our consciousness, which is what you feel, what you think, your reactions, beliefs, pain, anxiety, loneliness, sorrow, lack of love, is shared by all human beings.
- What is your responsibility?
- Is it possible to have a brain that is free so as to solve problems, not having problems then trying to solve problems?
- Do you love anybody?
Series: Time is the enemy of man