Second Public Talk in Bombay
Saturday, February 11, 1984
- Conflict is the essence of disorder.
- What is fear and how does it arise?
- The past is time - is the root of fear, time-thought?
- What is the art of living so that one is not afraid of death?
- Is there an end to sorrow?
- Attachment one of the causes of sorrow - to whom is one attached?
- Order is to become aware of one's disorder. Isn't division the root of disorder?
- While living can one find the significance of death?
Series: Time is the enemy of man